Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taking Inventory...

I believe I have mentioned before that the MiniMarx's both have a tendency to sleep with many, many pals of the stuffed variety. As long as they sleep like champs, Michael and I totally embrace this plush slumber party behavior.

Recently, I picked Bailey up after her nap and it was so very congested that I could almost make out a Bailey outline in the space she had carved out for snoozing. That got me wondering just how many friends had managed to take up residence in her "Kib" as she calls it.

So here are the results of my investigation....

Plush Frogy Backpack
Multi-Colored Puppy
Bunny with Big Carrot
Big Percy Push Toy
Little People Blue Dinosaur
Large Rubber Ducky
Pair of Elmo Slippers
Stuffed Manatee
Homemade "Boo" Monster Lovey
Ming-Ming From the Wonder Pets
Small White Elephant
Knuffle Bunny
Plastic Barnum & Bailey Circus Elephant
"Patches" the Build-A-Bear
Ballet Kitty
Medium Rubber Ducky
Small Rubber Ducky
Plastic T-Rex
Fabric Book
Winnie the Pooh
2 Bunnies by the Bay
Small Stuffed Kitty
PomPom Clown
Grace the Beanie Baby Bunny
Teddy Bear Blankie
Stuffed Pig with Three Little Pigs Story attached
Taggie Blankie
Small Rubber Ducky with Life Vest
Baby Einstein Windows to Color Board Book
Pink Bear
Plastic Velociraptor
Plastic Styracosaurus
2 Stickers stuck to the sheet
Flannel Teddy Bear Receiving Blanket
Pink Coming Home from the Hospital Afghan
Piggie Afghan
Plastic Diloposaurus
Stuffed Nemo Clownfish

This exhaustive list must stir up curiosity for all those who do not hang their hats at our abode. Out of consideration for this as well as an odd need to document the crib overpopulation I have captured the scene for you below. Your mission (should you choose to accept it...) is to find Princess Busybee amongst the clutter...

4 comments:

  1. I'm not seeing a Snoopy in there. Can we do something about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! Perhaps that is why she was up twice last night. I suppose that is a good idea, after all I can still make out some sheet in that picture which means there is room for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! Where is Bailey? Oh no! I can not find her!
    Oh definitely a Snoopy is a MUST!

    P.S. maybe they are her angels! and she has many watching over her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is the best! I wish I had that many friends :D Maybe I do!

    ReplyDelete