This picture cracks me up. Bailey was talking to my Mother on the phone and very much wanted her to understand about the shapes she was making. So, she set that phone down and started a presentation. She still gets confused about the whole phone call thing. Despite the fact that she says no when we ask her if she can see the person on the phone, she is still hanging onto the notion that the person can see her or what she is doing. As nutty as that is, I suppose I will be a bit sad when it stops since that will be sign of her growing up!Sunday, March 20, 2011
Can you see me now?
June 15, 2010
This picture cracks me up. Bailey was talking to my Mother on the phone and very much wanted her to understand about the shapes she was making. So, she set that phone down and started a presentation. She still gets confused about the whole phone call thing. Despite the fact that she says no when we ask her if she can see the person on the phone, she is still hanging onto the notion that the person can see her or what she is doing. As nutty as that is, I suppose I will be a bit sad when it stops since that will be sign of her growing up!
This picture cracks me up. Bailey was talking to my Mother on the phone and very much wanted her to understand about the shapes she was making. So, she set that phone down and started a presentation. She still gets confused about the whole phone call thing. Despite the fact that she says no when we ask her if she can see the person on the phone, she is still hanging onto the notion that the person can see her or what she is doing. As nutty as that is, I suppose I will be a bit sad when it stops since that will be sign of her growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment