Miss Bailey caught herself a bug at the end of January and was kind enough to hurl in the car. Poor thing was feeling quite yucky. Sweet Hayden set up a triage center in the kitchen and doted over his little sister while I scrubbed up the family ride and got laundry rolling. Despite the carnage I had to stop and snap a photo of their tender moment.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
H is for Helpful
Miss Bailey caught herself a bug at the end of January and was kind enough to hurl in the car. Poor thing was feeling quite yucky. Sweet Hayden set up a triage center in the kitchen and doted over his little sister while I scrubbed up the family ride and got laundry rolling. Despite the carnage I had to stop and snap a photo of their tender moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment